This is your chance to get a one off pair of Olenska Stays! I am clearing space in my fabric stash and have limited qualities of the following: (Please order your fabric choice and then email me your size using my size guide below, I can't limit quanties by colour unfortunately!
1. Kimono silk 1, Cream self pattern silk with floral design and pink accents. Binding in same fabric.
2. Kimono silk 2, lilac and pale creamy grey silk with rope detailing. Binding in same fabric.
3. Red embroidered silk with yellow silk binding.
4. Forest green cotton with tiny gold polka dots. Binding in same fabric.
5. Embroidered vintage pale blue/grey textured silk, mid blue silk binding.
6. Cream duchess silk satin. Binding in same fabric. (This does not photograph well! It is beautiful and a little lighter than the photo. There is also enough for a bow instead of lace up if you wanted it, or both, please email me for costs.)
7. Green and black check, this is a vintage fabric and it is man made but I'm not sure exactly what it is. Binding in same fabric.
All stays will be lace up back only, with narrow ties in the binding fabric instead of ribbon as displayed in the blue and white floral corset shown.
A pair of sumptuous short stays inspired by late 18th and early 19th century corsetry these are are true luxury piece. They look beautiful on their own but also styled over a dress or top. The centre back lace up fastening means they are flexible size wise. This is not a tight lacing corset, but it does provide support and gentle shaping through the cut and boning (enough for you to live out your regency based dreams!)
The stays sit on the waist at the very front but scoop up around the body and are short at the back. The centre front and the straps can be altered through the ties.
All boning is synthetic whalebone. All fabrics are backed on 100% cotton coutil. The boning channels are all 100% cotton. The gold eyelets are made of brass. Corset lace 100% cotton with brass ends.
SIZING: Bust S-32-34" M-36-38" L-40-42" Waist- S26-28" M 30-32" L 34-36" Please get in touch about custom sizing, there is no extra charge for this.
The stays can be wiped down on the inside but for a full clean I would suggest dry cleaning.
Handmade by myself in Kent. Lead in time generally 3 weeks.